Information on the processing of personal data
(Ex. Article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
This information notice may be subject to changes over time – also connected to the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating or provision of new services or technological innovations – so the visitor is invited to periodically consult the website.
This page describes how to manage the website www.aziendatuscanese.it (the site in the following information) in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This information is provided from the European Regulation 679/2016 dictated on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter also Regulation) for users of the services of our site, which are provided via Internet. The information does not apply to other websites that may be consulted through our links, for which Azienda Agricola Tuscanese in in no way responsible.
1. Identity of the data controller
The holder of the treatment is Azienda Agricola Tuscanese
Email address: email@example.com
2. Purpose of the treatment
2.1. Exchange of information
Your data is processed to be used for the exchange of information and for the management of any exchange of information for pre-contractual activities.
2.2. Performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party
Your data are processed in relation to contractual requirements and to the consequent fulfillment of legal and physical obligations, as well as to allow an effective management of financial and commercial relationship.
Your data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes. In particular the data will be used for:
a) The insertion of personal data in the company database;
b) The countability
c) Contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations deriving from the same;
d) The fulfillment of the obligations provided by civil and physical laws, by regulations and by the European community legislation;
e) The achievement of an effective management of commercial relationships also for the purpose of credit protection.
2.3. Promotional activities and direct marketing
With your consent, we may process your personal data for the purpose of sending you – via telephone, chat messages, SMS or electronic email – commercial communications and promotional material, in order to:
a) Send you information material relating to our products;
b) Invite you to demonstrations and events;
c) Carry out commercial activities through our direct and indirect sales network.
2.4. Activation of the newsletter service
With your consent, we may process your personal data in order to send you newsletters containing information about our products and our promotional and commercial activities.
3. Nature and categories of personal processed
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
In particular, the personal data processed through the website are the data voluntarily provided by the person concerned by filling in the forms on the website and navigation data.
4. Treatment modalities
The processing of data is done through the use of tools and procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality and can be done with the help of computer and paper support.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data – communication and spread
The Azienda Agricola Tuscanese will not spread your personal data by giving it to undetermined subjects in any way, even by making them available or consultable.
The Azienda Agricola Tuscanese may communicate your personal data to one or more determined subjects, as specified below:
a) To subjects who can access the data by virtue of a provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits provided for by these rules;
b) To subjects who need access to your data for purposes that are auxiliary to the eventual contractual relationship between you and Azienda Agricola Tuscanese within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks (for example: credit institutes, tax and legal assistance offices, forwarding agents, credit recovery companies, software development companies, computer assistance companies, auditing companies, etc.)
6. Retention period of personal data
The data collected for the purpose referred to in paragraph 2.1 above, will be kept for one year from the date of the last exchange of information.
The data collected for the purpose referred to in paragraph 2.2, will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of treatment in accordance with legal obligations and it will be deleted after this time.
The data collected for the purpose referred to in paragraph 2.3 above, will be kept until any request for cancellation of the person concerned or revocation of consent. The data collected for the purpose referred to in paragraph 2.4 above, will be kept until any request for deactivation of the service is activated or revocation of consent.
7. Rights of the interested party (data subject)
The interested party, pursuant to art. 15 of the regulation, has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not data concerning him or her is being processed, and if so, has the right to obtain a copy of the data and access to the data and the following information:
– The purposes of the processing;
– The categories of personal data;
– The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients in third countries or international organizations;
– Where possible, the expected period of retention of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
– All available information on the origin of the data if it is not collected from the data subject;
– The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
Moreover, the data subject has also the right to:
– Obtain, from the data controller, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without undue delay (art. 16 of the Regulation);
– Obtain, from the data controller, the erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay (art. 17 of the Regulation);
– Obtain, from the data controller, the restriction of processing (art. 18 of the Regulation);
– Receive, if applicable, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning him/her (art. 20 of the Regulation);
– To object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data (art. 21 of the Regulation);
– To revoke his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation (art. 7 of the Regulation);
– To be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees if personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization (art. 46 of the Regulation);
– To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77 of the Regulation)
To exercise these rights, you may contact the Data Controller at the contact points indicated in section 1 “Identity of the data controller”
8. Obligation or faculty to give data
The website provides visitors with a series of services without the need to request any data or information of personal nature. However, some services require the mandatory provision of data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from business relationships in relation to the management and conclusion of the contract and in order to fulfill the obligations imposed by laws, regulations and legislation, or provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by supervisory and control bodies. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data are necessary for the execution of the same.